Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

*The following review is an honest, spoiler free review. Please enjoy*

Thank advertising agencies that because of Pandora ads that I remembered this book was coming out. (I’ve been following way too many series this year/month so sorry about that.) I’m blaming it on fate with this book and me.
Recently in the world of The Raven Cycle mothers have gone missing in the search of ex-boyfriends. This is a wonderful lesson in parenting; mothers should always leave their children behind for ex-boyfriend's (please note the sarcasm as I am seriously frustrated at this character.) This leaves Blue in only a semi unstable condition but none the less the Raven Boys continue in their search of Glendower and actually make some progress. Oh I forgot to mention we have some cute romantic moments for those who care about that (every book so far as them :) )
Okay onto the opinion. I’m sad to say I’m actually disappointed on how this book went it was like it didn’t hold itself to the other books standards. I still loved the book but it just seemed stale at times and Blue was really out of character kind of temperamental and it just frustrated me to the point I had to put the book down at points. Will I read the last book? Oh heck yeah, this was only disappointing not the point I’m going to drop a series.
Enjoyed it but was disappointed at parts 4 out of 5 stars.

Need someone to rant to? Tweet me at @SweetEndReviews

Want to know more information about the best books? Check me out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SweetEndReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment