Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Glass Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg

Let me introduce you viewers of the interweb to The Glass Magician yet another book by Charlie N. Holmberg and if you are curious it was indeed better than the first book. So if you were iffy about the first book on whether or not you want to read this series let me tell you this; read this and you will hooked. Sadly it is time to start waiting, impatiently I might add, for the third book.

*Starts pacing and checking for updates on book* Yup I've gone that far.

This books starts three months after the events of the first book and Ceony is thriving in the magic of paper, a magic she was forced into in the first book. She has been struggling with her complicated emotions for her teacher Emery Thane (if you are curious she is 20 and he is in his late 20s/early 30s. Don’t judge they are sooo cute together. Sheesh just read the book and see for yourself.) The choices she made are coming to haunt her as people who want revenge for Lira’s freezing are coming to hunt her down so she can redo what she has mistakenly done. Unknown magic will be revealed and you will be shocked on why The Glass Magician is called just that.

There is a distinct feeling I love getting when I read a cute romantic book, the butterflies as some refer to it as, and you will achieve tons of those. Trust me. I keep saying how good this book so you know that means you need to read it right? READ THE BOOK I LOVED IT!
For a book that has officially made it on my “Obsession List” 4.8 out of 5 stars.

Want to join the book-side (we have cookies!) Tweet me at @SweetEndReviews
Don’t have twitter or just want to follow me on Facebook Go to:
https://www.facebook.com/SweetEndReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment