Sunday, November 9, 2014

Warrior by Ellen Oh



Last year when I got the first book I sat down and practically put a do not disturb sign on myself and for the second book I pretty much did that again and may have gotten lost in this world… again.

Warrior takes place shortly after Prophecy where Kira has to find the second of the three magical objects, this time a dagger that controls earth. Nothing comes to Kira easily as soon after the book begins the assassination of her uncle the emperor leaves the prince both an orphan and a target of those who want to use the death as an opportunity to seize power. Luckily they use this an excuse to go north to find the dagger, a trip that slowly drives Kira into insanity with the voice of the Demon Lord in her head.

Yeah this book was not lacking in expectations considering I may have done a minor happy dance (luckily no one saw :-D )  in the library when I saw that this book came in. It was also nice to see a little romance which was something I’ve been patiently waiting for and we finally saw some character development where we wanted some (or at least I did).

*Elated* This book blew my mind 4.7 out of 5 stars. Yeah… READ THE BOOK ‘nough said.

Want to join the book-side (we have cookies!) Tweet me at @SweetEndReviews
Don’t have twitter or just want to follow me on facebook? Go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment