Saturday, November 22, 2014

Why I've gone MIA (non-book stuff)

       
    
      So the last week or so I've not made a post whatsoever. Well on the bright side I'm not dead but on the down side I have 4 or 5 books I have to review which I will start to do.

       Now onto the actual point of this post. The last week I've not been procrastinating or just forgot about you wonderful people and books but I've been competing in an event called Science Olympiad (for more info on what that is http://soinc.org/) which requires my full concentration. There is about 30 of us competing to get 15 spots so I've been a little stressed. Science Olympiad in general is heavy in science (duh) and engineering so to hopefully make up for the lack of posts maybe a funny video would help: 

      PS: Science Olympiad ends next week Wednesday so I should get back to my regularly schedule  of reviews (every other day). Also I should have a review up today if all goes to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment