Monday, November 3, 2014

The Espressologist by Kristina Springer



The sad part is this is about coffee and I'm drinking tea at the moment. Bad planning on my part. But I would drink coffee for love.


Coffee is life, Coffee is love. Quite literally when you're Jane Turner a barista that can match-make with just your favorite coffee flavor. But this thought is just a theory till things spiral out of proportion. First starting out of just matching up friends with customers then when the manager finds out her hobby becomes a full blown promotional event for her work. When word spreads Jane will have to balance trying to find her perfect match with trying to find everyone else's.


This was such and interesting concept and cute story even for how short it is just 184 miles. I literally cried because of how happy I was with the ending and that is a hard feat for any book no matter what it’s a about. Every page I read I wished I was in the book living in it’s universe.


For bringing me to tears with a wonderful story 4.5 out of 5 stars.


Want a new point of view on those books you love? Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SweetEndReviews
Love books as much as I do and need someone to rant to (trust me I understand). Tweet me @SweetEndReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment