Saturday, January 3, 2015

Splintered by A.G. Howard

*The following text is an honest, spoiler free review. Please enjoy.*

It’s finally time I got around to reviewing my favorite series by my favorite author, so yeah, I’m going to be a bit biased. Seriously I’ve debated doing this for a few months now since I’m afraid I’m going to embarrass myself in front of her. I may have had a little hesitation, but with three days (and counting) till the last book in the series comes out; so it’s time to throw that hesitation out the window and review the first three books before I’m too late.

The universe of Splintered is a darkly re-imagining of Lewis Carroll’s ‘Wonderland’ that you will fall in love with. Follow Alyssa, a descendant of Alice Liddell herself, as she confronts what she fears most, Wonderland, with the help of her crush/best friend Jeb. Of course Wonderland isn't what it seems… there is Morpheus to sing you a lullaby in your dreams.

Before I continue and fangirl into oblivion I have to give you a link to the amazing A.G. Howard’s blog because the book is only one half of the story the rest she reveals there: http://www.aghoward.com/

I could honestly go on a thirty minute rant on why this book needs to be read but I’m going to let the text speak for itself, literally; the ink is purple! That should be reason enough to read the book. Seriously, how many books have colored text?

Rating: If it is even possible (well to me it is,) I rate this book 10 out of 5 stars and that's saying something. MORPHEUS ALL THE WAY!!!

Books, books, and more books, follow me on twitter @SweetEndReviews

For the story behind the reviews check out my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SweetEndReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment