Monday, January 5, 2015

Unhinged by A.G. Howard

*The following text is an honest, spoiler free review. Please enjoy.*


I’ve reread the book 7 times and it’s still my favorite book of all time. I need my own Morpheus so bad. WHY DON’T THEY MAKE FICTION CHARACTERS REAL!?


In the year after Splintered, Alyssa’s life has been pretty normal, you know normal stuff like talking bugs, hot moth guys visiting your dreams, and mosaics made out of blood. Yeah… normal, (we worry about you Alyssa.) The Red Queen has come back with a vengeance against Morpheus and Alyssa. Wonderland and the ones Alyssa’s loves have entered the cross-fire of this dangerous game. The question is ‘will they be able to stop it in time?’


Okay that sounds like Jeb does nothing in this book, but honestly it doesn’t focus as much on him as it does Morpheus. I have no regrets. I could say a lot of things, but I really won’t to make sure I don’t spoil anything; I will tell you one thing: Morpheus enters the real world. *Tapes mouth in order to not go on a lovely rant about Morpheus*


RATING 50 OUT OF 5 STARS! Read the book people, read the book. You will love it I promise you that.


Books, books, and more books, follow me on twitter @SweetEndReviews
For the story behind the reviews check out my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SweetEndReview

No comments:

Post a Comment