Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson

*The following text is an honest, spoiler free review. Please enjoy.*

Cassandra Clare is one of those rare authors that can both start and end a story and leave your minding contemplating how perfect it was. After each of the 11 stories I was left wondering just how perfect it was. It left me breathless.

Magnus Bane is one of the few characters that tie all the Shadowhunter books together, but what happens between his appearances? And what really happened in that fabled Peru incident? Or how about how long has Magnus known the Herondale lineage? But my favorite question that gets answered? What happened with Alec when Magnus and him broke up and all told through phone messages.

If you're not looking forward to those answers, then look forward to the comic book style art before the story begins that gives you a mini preview of what's to come. Also there is a really cute demon that I just want to hug. Ahhh tentacle demons.

Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars. It’s a cute, 500 page book that I fell in love with.

Books, books, and more books, follow me on twitter @SweetEndReviews
For the story behind the reviews check out my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SweetEndReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment