Friday, October 3, 2014

All's Well That Ends well by C.E. Wilson

My oh my this books makes you realize how screwed up Shakespeare plots are. It’s is the best retelling of a Shakespeare play I have ever read. Basically if you want to know what it’s about here:
Hannah’s father was arrested for some unknown reason to the reader and has been given a bad reputation because of it. She has a crush on her best friends cousin (anyone else thinking Victoria Justice song?) Using the last of papers her father left behind and weren’t taken by the police (they are football related) she bribes Coach into getting a date with her crush. Some other stuff happens but you will have to read it because I’ve said enough.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book despite how screwed up Shakespeare plot is so if you love romance that is filled with drama PICK THIS BOOK UP. 4.8 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment