Saturday, October 4, 2014

Remember Me by Stacey Nash

First off the cover is deceiving but I have to say this was a good deceiving because at the moment I can’t think of a single thing in this book that really irked me. During the first 50 pages we jump sides extremely quickly. Anamae (like anime) our heroine who goes by Mae is part of the resistance against the government. When she is captured by the enemy and has her mind erased she has to fight for her memories back and go back to the life she left behind.
I read this book over a course of two days and could not under any circumstance get it out of my head. If you like Hunger Games, Divergent, or Legend you might very well like this book. The book shows you not everything is black and white there is gray to why the “bad” side is doing what they’re doing and not everyone under them is evil; that is a perspective that is hard to find these days in dystopian novels. For those of you who like romance there is some good cute romance in here with both her best friend/becoming more and her crush. For those of you who like action there is enough of that to satisfy the most picky person without it being too much or too little.
What more can I say besides I loved the book *pets book*. What are you waiting for? GO READ THIS BOOK NOW :).

Final Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment