Sunday, October 5, 2014

Undertow by K.R. Conway

*Breath in, breath out* Excuse me while I fangirl for a second. . . Okay I’m back. I’m proud to say I have fallen in love with this book. Second off I NEED THE SECOND BOOK.
Eila is given a 1800s mansion that resides in Cape Cod by a complete stranger who says it should belong to descendant of the original owner. She moves from Kansas to Cape Cod with her guardian Mae (we aren’t in Kansas anymore seems totally appropriate at the moment,) unbeknownst to the enchantment, magic, and sacrifices that will follow. In a war against the Mortis she will have to trust her enemy to be able to survive.
The book had the most absolute perfect amount of action, romance, and the supernatural. The only qualm I had was early in the book was a conversation that looked like editing had not exactly worked out for it and I was confused for a page. Otherwise I LOVED THIS BOOK.
Final Rating 4.9 out 5 stars.

Follow me on Twitter for the latest bookie news. @SweetEndReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment