Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Book Haul Time!!!!!!

Never have I had a day go so perfectly in my favor.  First off, it was a half day at school today so I happened to get off at 12:45 instead of 3:25, bonus!  Second off, I got to go get candy with my family and go shopping after school.  Third, I go in BAM and get two books (one of which was three dollars).  And then lastly (and probably most exciting), I walk up to my front door and I see an ARC copy of "End of Days" by Susan Ee just sitting there, nicely wrapped for me.  And this entire time I'm thinking to myself, "How the heck did I just get so lucky all in one day?!" 

Anyways, what I'm sure what you guys really want to see is the books that I am hauling, so here they are...  I am seriously sorry about the crappiness and low quality of the image.  My internet has been slow so when I tried to e-mail myself the original picture it wouldn't send, so I had to use my computer's front webcam.  Which if you know what that is; it is the webcam at the top of the screen so that meant I had to do some pretty serious ninja moves to get myself out of the picture and the books decently in the picture...sorry again.  


(Starting from the left)

1)  The Forsaken by:  Lisa M. Stasse

2)  Shadow Scale by:  Rachel Hartman

3)  End of Days by:  Susan Ee

I hope you guys also had a fantastic day and I will see you next time!!!!

Feeling excited -Terantum :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment