Wednesday, March 4, 2015

RE: The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

*The following text is an honest review. Thank you and please enjoy.*
Congrats Maureen Johnson! You know have Terantum as your loyal follower. Speaking of Terantum… you should have waited to do this post :P. Whatevs also this is another case of me always being right when I pick out series for you.


Terantum: 0
Cait: 2


I think I’m winning so far! And in the spirits of getting people to read this book I have devised a checklist that if you fall under any the categories you should read this book.


Check the following if they apply:


___ 1. You like romance.
___ 2. You are fine with the ship name of Story.
___ 3. You like ghosts.
___ 4. You like Jack the Ripper or like murders in general.
___ 5. You like mysteries or general curiosity that causes you to turn the page.
___ 6. If you are pleased by the idea of cute british guys and girls.
___ 7. You think that a main character should be relatable and quirky.


If you checked any of the above then pick this book up and you won’t be disappointed. Then once you finish that one and fall in love with it like me, who has read all 4 books out so far, pick up the other ones and read those too!


Maureen Johnson crafts this wonderful world and I would do anything to be a part of it. I think I can speak for the both of us, Terantum and I, when I say we would love the next book to come out tomorrow but sadly it doesn’t D:. What can I say about this book other than it made me feel things books shouldn’t have control over. I was fully at the mercy of Maureen Johnson. Then there are these fan art pictures that Terantum and I love (all artwork is done by Cassandra Jean):


Rating: 5 out of 5 stars. CAIT OUT!


For some hilarious book reviews you should check out http://sweetendbook.blogspot.com/
If you want to chat with us tweet us at @SweetEndReviews
Those of you who want an alternative follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SweetEndReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment