Sunday, March 8, 2015

Exaltation by Jamie Magee

*The following text is an honest review. Thank you and please enjoy.*

Wha....? Huh… Bu…. *Fangirl crying in background* NOOOOO! Jamie Magee you are cruel. No book should have that much sway over what I feel. That’s just cruel… you made me feel things… I laughed, I cried, and most importantly I was enthralled by the story.

Jamie Magee portrays a powerful story about coming of age, and how loved ones will literally do anything to protect you, because love is a powerful thing. Raven BellaRose is destined for great and powerful things; a prophecy tells her so. Before you think oh it’s just a prophecy cliche in a book let me dismiss that myth. This book is so much more. No, Raven and her friends have to discover what no one dares to tell them; the good can be bad, and the bad can be good. Everything here is shades of grey with some pretty sketchy characters (Britain, I don’t know what you are up, but I don’t trust you.)

Oh my… words hardly manage to describe what this book did to me. Maybe this simile might work… My heart was played with how a child plays with their favorite toy; forever and always. Now the likeliness is I have to wait for the next book; an endeavor I will soon begin to resent. Jamie Magee please give the next book!

Rating: 5 out of 5. Like the Hunger Games… just so much better. Cait out

For some hilarious book reviews you should check out http://sweetendbook.blogspot.com/
If you want to chat with us tweet us at @SweetEndReviews

Those of you who want an alternative follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SweetEndReviews

2 comments:

  1. She totally knows how to twist the mind and hearts! Such a talented writer. Love her work and I'm glad u do too :)

    ReplyDelete