Thursday, March 12, 2015

Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle

*The following text is an honest review. Thank you and please enjoy.*

I got 99 problems, and being a fangirl is one. While reading this book I got into a conversation with another fangirl about “chick lit.” It basically went like this: “I love reading it, but I hate reading it in public because someone is bound to judge. They automatically assume if it has a girly cover then it’s really romantic and saucy (this wasn’t the word she used, but let’s keep things appropriate), but sometimes the book is just a generally good book.”

If you’re wondering, this book is amazing ‘chick lit’ and not the stuff to be just fluffy but actual high quality ‘chick lit’. Wow… I never thought I would say that phrase. CONGRATS! YOU WON THIS ROUND!

Famous in Love revolves around Paige Townsen as she lands the role of playing the lead character in a famous book that is being adapted into a movie. Book-ception! (I love when book’s mention other books, even if those books don’t exist.) She soon makes friends, then falls in love, with her co-star Rainer Devon, and it gets a whole lot more complicated when Jordan Wilder comes. Slowly she falls in love with both of them. The whole world awaits the answer: who does she choose? The answer might surprise you!

From start to finish the book left me wanting more, and I still want more. Rebecca Serle has crafted a wonderful world that parallels our own.

Rating: 4 out of 5.

For some hilarious book reviews you should check out http://sweetendbook.blogspot.com/
If you want to chat with us tweet us at @SweetEndReviews

Those of you who want an alternative follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SweetEndReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment