Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Different Kind of Q & A

So, I asked Cait to ask me some questions that she thinks would be entertaining for me to answer...here they are, I hope you enjoy!

In the spirit of Superwoman:  If you were a unicorn what color would your tail be?

Now that I actually think about it this question is actually pretty hard to answer.  Like, I mean, come on, I can't just pick one color for a tail!  If I was a unicorn I would want to have a rainbow tail, or I guess if I had to pick one color it would be lime green because I love lime green, it's my favorite color.

You're an avid reader who has finished many series, so what is your number one way of how NOT to finish a series?

I know the answer to this one!  So, if you don't want to finish a series convince yourself that it will be bad.  When you think something isn't good than you aren't interested in it, so you won't read the book.  Or there is another option...just put so many books on your TBR pile that you won't have a chance to finish that series.


Now what is your ideal ending to a series?

Hmmm, this one is difficult because there are so many things that I like when I end a series and most of them depend on what mood I am in.  I guess that I would have to pick these:  1) Love interests get together...and stay together (if there are love interests).  2) The book has to wrap up the conflict in a way that makes sense and is satisfying.  3) And lastly, I can't have any major confused questions when I finish the book, not the kind of questions that make you think, but the kind of questions that leave you angry about not having them answered.

Who is your favorite fictional character?

Now I really dislike you Cait (Just kidding ;))  Do I really just have to pick one?  I love so many fictional characters that I can't just pick one!  But, I guess if I did have to pick just one it would have to be Jem Carstairs from the Infernal Devices, because he is just fantastic and I love him with all my heart and soul.  I'm not going to pick the obvious answer, Harry Potter, because he is already the best so someone new needs to step in...Jem.

Speaking of fictional characters, who is your fictional crush?

Well, I think I've already answered that, but I guess I can answer it again...Jem, but there are also others...I shall list them all for you...

1) Jem Carstairs (Infernal Devices)
2) Gideon de Villiers (Ruby Red)
3) Mathias Thias (Zodiac)
4) Will Herondale (Infernal Devices)
5) Daemon Black (Lux)
6) Noah Shaw (Mara Dyer)
7) Oliver Wood (Harry Potter)

Those are some of my main ones, I'm sure there are more but I can't remember any right now...

Anyways, those are the end of the questions for right now!  If you have any more questions, any at all, mention them in the comments and we'll answer them for you!

Happy Lunar New Year!  -Terantum


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment