Saturday, February 14, 2015

Quickie Update Power!!!!

Hey y'alls, it's Terantum again with a super quickie update!  Why?  You ask is it a super quickie update, well chitlins it's because it is 12:00 at night and I've had a super busy day.  Right when I got home from classes I went out for a Valentine's Day dinner with my family, so I didn't have a chance to update.  Also, a bonus was that my dad offered to buy me a book of my choice for Valentine's Day and there was nothing that I was super interested in so I ended up getting a contemporary novel that I've had my eye on for a while: "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg, so I got it!  The cover is beautiful and right here if you want to see it...

Isn't it pretty?!  Anyways back to what I was saying before...me going out to dinner and getting a new book isn't the only reason why this is a super quickie update, the main reason is because tomorrow Cait and I are posting a very special (and quite long, I might add) Valentine's Day post!  I know you guys are going to love it!  It will have book recommendations, funny stories, and some book dissing *ooh* they've done it now!
Anyways have a lovey Valentine's Day Eve (is that a thing?) and come back tomorrow for our Valentine's Day blog post!

-Terantum

No comments:

Post a Comment