Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Genre Extravaganza!

So, I currently do not have a book ready to review (I am very sorry), but luckily Cait came up with the idea for me to list off some of my favorite books from a couple of genres.  I will be listing three books for two genres.

Science Fiction





1)  Across the Universe by: Beth Revis
     Genre:  Romance, Science Fiction, YA/Teen
     Age:  13+
     Rating:  5 out of 5 stars

This book was the bomb!  Please, if you enjoy a good romance with some space travel thrown in for kicks and giggles this is the book for you!




2)  Cinder by: Melissa Meyer
     Genre:  Romance, Science Fiction, YA/Teen
     Age: 12+
     Rating:  5 out of 5 stars

I have little words for this book because it was just that good.  Seriously!  This is one of the few series I have read where each book in the series is better than the last!  Try "Cinder", I promise that you won't be disappointed!



3)  Zodiac by: Romina Russell
     Genre:  Romance, Science Fiction, YA/Teen
     Age: 13+
     Rating:  5 out of 5 stars

I actually was lucky enough to be able to read the ARC of this book...and I was blown away with this book.  This book made me bite my nails so many times I'm surprised that they're still not stumps!  Read it!




Fantasy







1)  Shadow and Bone by: Leigh Bardugo
     Genre:  Romance, High Fantasy, YA/Teen
     Age:  12+
     Rating:  5 out of 5 stars

In the words of Veronica Roth, "Unlike anything I've ever read."  Need I say more?  Here I'll say this:  read it because it has the Darkling!




2)  Infernal Devices (Clockwork Angel) by: Cassandra Clare
     Genre:  Romance, Fantasy, Historical, YA/Teen
     Age:  12+
     Rating:  5 out of 5 stars


One of the best fantasy novels ever!   This is better then the Mortal Instruments series, so what does that tell you about this series?  That it is amazing?  That you should read it?  Both of these answers are correct, so just save yourself the trouble and pain and read this series.





3)  Seven Realms (Demon King) by: Cinda Williams Chima
     Genre:  Semi-Romance, HIGH fantasy, YA/Teen
     Age:  11+
     Rating:  5 out of 5 stars


If you want a fantasy series that you can really commit to and get involved in this is the one for you!  With four books in total, the Seven Realms series has a sweet romance, a well built world, and an exciting plot! 



So, there are the books...

Peace out  -Terantum







No comments:

Post a Comment