Saturday, February 7, 2015

Unitato's and Reviews

Hola!  I'm back!  (And switching ethnicities yet again...).  So I'm going to give you the high low of me and my reviewing stuffs...so let's begin! 

First of all, I'm a weirdo and a socially awkward potato (Woo hoo, raise your glass (of apple juice of course, what did you think it was) other awkward potatoes)! 

Second off, I love food and will mention it in reviews a lot...so be prepared.
Lastly, I totally love my bookshelves and am planning on posting them soon, because who doesn't love indulging on "bookshelf looking".
So, this is pretty much everything you need to know about me, but what about my reviewing style?
1) My reviews are short and straight to the point.  If I don't like something I say it, if I like something I say it (I'm very opinionated).
2)  I review in many different ways (if you want to see one of my formats check my first post).
3)  I usually like most of the books I read, no matter if it is chick lit, insta love, or monster blood and gore (which is pretty sweet let me tell you!).
So, three is my favorite number so I have told you three things about me and three things about my reviewing style...
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this little post I put on my turn!  I can't wait to see you guys back on Monday!!!!  I have a really awesome book to review!
-Stay epic, Terantum


No comments:

Post a Comment